There are a large variety of ministries and opportunities to serve the church and the community. We hope you see where your spiritual gift may enrich these ministries or develop a new outreach for Jesus.
So that everyone who belongs to God may be proficient and equipped for every good work. - Timothy 3:17
- "Katie's Kitchen" - A warm meal and friendship are given to those in need on Thursday of every week in St. Mark's Fellowship Hall in conjunction with Trinity Lutheran Church and other local churches.
- Bring or Crochet Plastic bags for Homeless mats.
- Tea, Talk and Task Group - "3T" meets once a month to work on quilts, and deliver quilts.
- "Prayer Shawl" ministry meets once a month to knit or crochet shawls covered in prayer and delivers.
- "4-F Dinner Team" provides Fun, Friendship, Food, and Funds for our many ministries.
- Community Concerts for the Glory of God